The 2018 Hot August Blues Festival at Kenlake State Park will be here before you know it! Make your plans now! Tickets will go on sale soon on the website at KenlakeBlues.com.
We are finalizing contracts with the artists for this year's festival are are very excited, with nationally touring artists, in addition to a new crop of of the best regional talent!
We've listened to your requests and will be making some adjustments and changes, while keeping the things about the festival you said you wanted to keep.
- We've upgraded the talent budget to bring in more nationally known artists.
- The festival will remain on Friday and Saturday at the amphitheater.
- We have plans in place for a beer garden, although coolers will still be allowed.
- We are working on better lighting for the steps.
- We have plans for a big screen behind the sound board at the top of the amphitheater for those who would rather not be going up and down the steps.
- We have decided to NO LONGER allow beach balls at the festival, as we feel they could be a hazard as well as a distraction for fans watching and listening to the show.
You can also hear some great Blues music and keep up with the latest developments with the festival by listening to our new weekly Blues Radio show, The Sunday Night Blues Revue, each Sunday night from 6-8PM on 102-5 DXR, Paducah, KY, or also available worldwide in Podcast on iTunes, Tunein, Soundcloud, PlayFM and more!